Coaching CPD Modules
Posted by Ian Wardle on 23/11/2018 13:58
Stage and age appropriate CPD workshops are now available to develop your knowledge, understanding and applied skills.
Who should attend?
For coaches working with children that hold the ECB certificate or equivalent qualification (UKCC / Level 2).
Workshops (All to be held at Cramlington Sporting Club, 6-9pm)
- ECB performance and video analysis – Monday 4th February – Click HERE
Explore and apply performance and video analysis in practice and competitive situations.
- ECB training interventions and methods – Monday 11th February – Click HERE
Allow coaches to create and share inspiring group-based training interventions and methods for young people and adults within a club environment.
- ECB coaching teams - Monday 25th February – Click HERE
will explore in-season practices and the coach’s role before, during and after a game and the relationship with the captain.
- ECB game based learning for children – Monday 4th March – Click HERE
Explore how coaches can design enjoyable, stimulating and appropriate scenarios that replicate the actual game.
- ECB creating the learning climate for children – Monday 11th March – Click HERE
Considers the coach’s role in creating an environment that allows players to learn by solving problems and self-discovery.
- ECB skill development for children – Monday 18th March – Click HERE
Allow coaches to create and share enjoyable group-based skill development practices for children within a club environment.